Rates & Insurance
- Please call for rates and sliding scale fee options
Master Level Interns
- $80 per session
- Sliding Scale Available for Medicaid or Medicare insured or if in a financial hardship
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Insurances Accepted (we do NOT accept Medicare or Medicare plans) *Not all clinicians accept every insurance.
- Independence Blue Cross Plans
- Capital Blue Cross
- United HealthCare/Optum
- Highmark BCBS
- Tower Health UPMC
- Out of Network
Superbills Provided for Out of Network Benefits, if not in network, to give to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!