Rates & Insurance
- $130/60 minute session
- $95/45 minute session
- $80 LATE Cancellation or No Show Fee
Master Level Interns
- $80/45 minute session
- Sliding Scale Available for Medicaid or Medicare insured or if in a financial hardship
We accept cash, check, HSA/FSA, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Credit Card must be on file.
Insurances Accepted (we do NOT accept Medicare or Medicare plans) *Not all clinicians accept every insurance.
- Capital Blue Cross
- United HealthCare/Optum
- Highmark BCBS
- Tower Health UPMC
- Federal BCBS
- Out of Network
Superbills Provided for Out of Network Benefits, if not in network, to give to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged $80.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!